1. Why have an ATM?
These days the consumer wants to be able to get cash when they need it and preferably where they intend to spend it.
Since Spring 1999 over 30,000 Internal ATMs have been installed across a wide spectrum of businesses to meet that need. The majority have been installed in retail outlets like convenience stores, newsagents & petrol stations and the remainder in leisure outlets such as pubs, clubs and hotels.
- Direct Commission from every Cash Withdrawal.
- Higher sales from increased footfall.
- Bank Charge savings by filling ATM with your cash.
- Less visits to the Bank and less cash taken each time.
- Using the ATM's unique Promotional Coupon facility.
If your business has a high weekly turnover and footfall you could so easily enjoy the substantial benefits from this new and "simple-to-operate" Profit Centre. An ATM on your premises could transform your business!
Based on a Free & No Obligation Site Survey Cash Point Machines can estimate the likely usage of the ATM on your premises and the profits you are likely to achieve